Disha Patani, a popular Bollywood actress started her career with ‘Loafer’, a Telugu film that released in 2015. However, she gained popularity when she was cast in her debut Hindi film, ‘M.S. Dhoni: The untold story’, a sports biopic that was released in 2016. She has even starred in a Chinese action comedy, ‘Kung Fu Yoga’ that was released in 2017 and is ranked among the highest-grossing Chinese films of all time. Currently, she is not only a successful face in Bollywood but has also been working with various popular brands including becoming the brand ambassador of Calvin Klein in 2021.
See also: A peek into MS Dhoni’s farmhouse in Ranchi
Taking advantage of the stamp duty waiver in Maharashtra, Disha Patani invested in an apartment at Paramount, a project by Rustomjee, in Khar west. Located on the 16th floor of F-wing, the apartment is pegged at Rs 5.95 crores and has a carpet area of around 1,118.59 sq ft carpet and two car parkings. Disha reportedly got the property registered on June 16, 2021, by paying a stamp duty of Rs 17.85 lakhs. She had finalised this deal on March 31, 2021, the last date of the Maharashtra government’s scheme where home buyers could pay stamp duty at 3% of the property’s cost, instead of the existing 5%.
Disha Patani ensures that she interacts with her fans and keeps them updated via social media. She has done numerous photoshoots in her apartment, which exudes a comfort feel and has marvelous views.
See also: Tara Sutaria’s Mumbai home: Glamorous and yet, unassuming
Disha Patani house: Key details
- The apartment is located in the Little Hut building, which is located in Bandra, Mumbai.
- The apartment’s balcony which is connected to the living room gives a breathtaking view of the sea.
- The living room consists of a television and of course some comfortable couches. The room has some small plants, as well.
- The actress’ bedroom has a soft bed which is also a playground for her pets. The white walls of her bedroom have adorable butterfly stickers. The windows are covered by some grey curtains.
See also: A peek into Shahrukh Khan’s house Mannat
- The dining room consists of a white dining table which is right in the centre of the room. This room has some beautiful white curtains.
- Disha Patani loves her pets and so, undoubtedly, her house is pet-friendly and provides ample space for them.
See also: Inside Kiara Advani’s modern home in Mumbai
Disha Patani’s Mumbai home décor
From the look of her apartment, it is evident that the actress loves the colour white. Most of her furniture, curtains and lights are white in colour. She also has some pretty white flowers kept on the dining table. Her apartment has white marble flooring too, which complements the white couches and furniture.
Patani stays in her apartment in Bandra, which is one of the posh localities in Mumbai, with her two dogs and cats, which have their own Instagram accounts, as well. The outside of her apartment is also sophisticated. It has its own parking space and 24×7 security. The building’s colour is white, as well.
Where is Disha Patani’s apartment?
Disha Patani’s apartment is in Bandra, in Mumbai, in a building named ‘Little Hut’.
What colour dominates Disha Patani’s home?
Disha Patani’s home is mostly done in white and incidentally, her building is also white in colour.