Sidharth Malhotra has managed to carve his own niche in the Hindi film industry, as a young star with a sizable fan following. After several years of renting apartments, Malhotra, who hails from New Delhi, finally purchased a lavish home in the prime Mumbai neighbourhood of Pali Hill, some time earlier. Sidharth Malhotra earlier had rented an apartment in Anand House at Pali Hill, where Tara Sutaria was his neighbour. However, he has now shifted to a spacious and luxurious apartment where his neighbours include Farhan Akhtar and Shibani Dandekar. Sidharth Malhotra house address is one of the most coveted locations in Mumbai today. It is not known whether Sidharth Malhotra Delhi house is still owned by the family or not. Malhotra, who came to Mumbai from Defence Colony, calls himself a quintessential Delhi-wallah.
While the exact value and dimensions of Malhotra’s home are unknown, it goes without saying that owning a super-sized and lavish apartment in a posh locality in Mumbai like Pali Hill, would have easily set him back by a hefty sum in double digit crores. The interiors of Sidharth Malhotra’s home have been designed by none other than celebrity designer Gauri Khan. She has ensured that the interiors showcase Malhotra’s sense of aesthetics – minimalistic, with a few stylish tweaks here and there.
Key details about Sidharth Malhotra’s house
Gauri Khan has also designed the homes of other Bollywood celebrities, including Karan Johar’s home, as well as Ranbir Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez and Varun Dhawan’s home, among others. For Malhotra’s home in Pali Hill, she stated that she wished to build a space that was inviting and warm, where Malhotra would love to relax after a tiring day at work. Malhotra’s bachelor pad is minimal in its design while the colour palette remains neutral, as well.
The entrance has a high ceiling and black and white striped wallpaper. Posters of his favourite movies including crime thrillers from the 1980s, adorn the wall. Notable examples include illustrations of GoodFellas (Martin Scorsese) and Scarface (Al Pacino). They are neatly positioned above a charming wooden table that is dotted with antiques and lamps. Sidharth Malhotra house interiors epitomise class, elegance and an unrivalled cool feeling. Fans can take a house tour via his social media posts and appreciate the tastefully decorated apartment, in one of the most prime locations of Mumbai.
Sidharth Malhotra’s Pali Hill home décor
- The living room sports a walnut chest in the form of a table, along with a sleek ochre red couch. This is set against a purple streak on the wall. The room has various seating options in white shades and accents are symmetrically scattered in the otherwise clean and plush space.
- There is a diffuser upon the Tom Ford coffee table, along with a wooden tissue box and a potted plant. The black and white patterned cushions create a spectacular effect.
- The cushions match the rug while the colourful and vibrant framed photographs of major cities, offer another contrast to the living room décor. Malhotra has labeled the overall vibe as ‘casual yet chic’.
- The dining room is an interplay of brown and its various hues. While blue and black dominate the living area, the dining room has a lovely wooden, six-seater table with suede chairs and a patterned beige rug. There is a floral centerpiece in red and white, while three lamps are suspended from the ceiling for illumination. Another tall lamp in a burnt orange shade stays in a corner, matching the lamps around the living room couch. The mirror here makes the space look bigger than it actually is.
- The all-white theme in the kitchen is eye-catching, to say the least. The kitchen retains its minimalistic vibe, while the glass windows offer a lovely view outside.
- The balcony comes with a spectacular view of its own. Malhotra’s balcony offers a lovely sea view and it once had a white hammock in a corner that Shah Rukh Khan jokingly said was stolen from his possession, in an affectionate tweet to Sidharth Malhotra. The balcony has a black sunburst mirror complete with al fresco seating options. The floor-to-ceiling windows maximise the views outside. Sidharth Malhotra even quipped once that ‘now I have a place to chill while looking at Mumbai’.
See also: All about Shahrukh Khan’s house Mannat
- Sidharth Malhotra has a special corner in his apartment, with a huge wood-paneled mirror, complete with makeup and studio lights. It is next to a luxurious leather recliner in green and may be a part of Sidharth Malhotra’s bedroom.
See also: Inside John Abraham’s Mumbai house
Where does Sidharth Malhotra live in Mumbai?
Sidharth Malhotra’s house is located in Pali Hill, Mumbai.
Does Sidharth Malhotra have any celebrity neighbours in his new home?
Sidharth Malhotra has celebrity couple Farhan Akhtar and Shibani Dandekar as his neighbours.
Who designed Sidharth Malhotra’s Pali Hill apartment?
Sidharth Malhotra’s Pali Hill apartment was designed by Gauri Khan.
What is Sidharth Malhotra’s hometown?
Sidharth Malhotra hails from Defence Colony in New Delhi.
Does Sidharth Malhotra live alone?
Sidharth Malhotra reportedly lives alone, with his pet Oscar, in Mumbai.
Does Sidharth Malhotra come from a wealthy family?
Sidharth Malhotra was born in New Delhi and his father, Sunil Malhotra, was a merchant navy captain. He has a sibling Harshad Malhotra, who is a banker and his mother Rimma Malhotra, is a homemaker.